Thursday, 7 November 2013

is Family important?

I was just bored so I got stuck on a random website, so I just made this up! haha :D

my dad liked playing guitar while my mom just likes wearing suit(s) lol :D
my lovely sista likes shopping and dying her hair, she has a wonderful life with her family lol I'm feeling lucky to have stunning niece and nephew :3 even sometimes life isn't fair but God is fair lol :D
I just like listening to music ALL THE TIME :D music is my hubby :3 lol
and there is Brownie, my cute puppy, holding his delicious toy :P, haven't met him though :'O but I'm sure he is a cutie :3
so yeah happy family
life is beautiful
we are beautiful
and blahblahblah
LOL
God bless <3

oh, and if you're still wondering if family is actually important or not, absolutely it is! we are all family.. you and I :3 oh wait what? never mind, I'm just kidding :p :D

16 comments:

1. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You've done an impressive task and our whole neighborhood can be thankful to you. Also visit my web site :

Modern Living Room

Living Room Decor 2015

Living Room Table Sets

Living Room Theater

Living Room Furniture

ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice website and articles. I will be realy very pleased to visit your website. Now I am found that we actually want. I check your website everyday and attempt to learn something from a blog. Thank you and looking forward to your new submit.

software drivers download

ReplyDelete
  3. Terima kasih atas informasinya... artikel anda sangat bermanfaat.. boleh tu saya share ke temen.. yang butuh obat perangsang silahkan hubungi kami..
    Pusat perangsang wanita
    Jual obat perangsang

ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first-time i visit the following. I found so many entertaining stuff inside your blog, especially it is discussion. From the a lot of comments on your own articles, I guess I will be not the only person having all the leisure here! Continue the good work. I have been meaning to write down something like this on my website and you also have given me an idea.

2016 Toyota Aygo Release Date and Price
    2016 Toyota C HR Specs and Release Date
    2016 Toyota Prius Review
    "2016 Toyota Land Cruiser Review

ReplyDelete
  5. I am extremely impressed using your writing abilities as well as with the format on your weblog. Is that it a paid subject matter or did an individual customize it by yourself? Anyway stay up the excellent high quality writing, it is uncommon to find out a nice blog in this way one today..
    2016 Toyota Avalon Review
    2016 Acura ILX Premium
    2016 Honda Civic Hybrid Review
    2016 Mitsubishi Evolution Review

ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that
    it is really informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels.
    I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.
    tiktok video downloader

ReplyDelete
  7. Delighted in perusing the article above, truly clarifies everything in detail, the article is fascinating and viable. Much thanks to you and waiting for your upcoming articles - Keys To Successful Marriage

ReplyDelete
  8. Sheffield is a beautiful country have many beautiful places for visiting. Many people also visit Sheffield to study. The information that you discuss in the article is really helpful for the people who visit Sheffield. Thanks for sharing this informative information.paint by numbers for adults

ReplyDelete
  9. There is a good way to happy. Your father paying guitar, Mom wearing a good suit and you playing both of you. I also love the music thanks to share us!
    Accelerated Recovery

ReplyDelete
  10. Here’s the thing, though: you can’t dismiss your follower count on Twitter as a total vanity metric. Not only does a higher follower count mean more influence in your industry, but it also signals that your audience, leads, and customers are interested in your content. So you need to buy twitter followers 10000 from any social media service provider and you can buy from buy online contest vote.

ReplyDelete
  11. دانلود آهنگ جدید ایرانی و ترکی با بهترین کیفیت و لینک مستقیم از سایت موزیکدل

ReplyDelete