Thursday, 7 November 2013

Nickasaur!

heyyaaa :D so I just got home, doing my work and then here I am :D lol frankly, I have nothing to do :/ kinda bored in my room but guess what, tonight I'd like to talk about Nickasaur! haha actually, haven't heard any news from him (considering I haven't logged in to my Twitter lately :p) so yeah, I put one of his music here (Dearest Melissa). I remembered the first time I heard about him, Nickasaur! and at that time I was all like.. what's that? .___. seriously dude, I had no idea about that thing. but then one of my friend told me what Nickasaur! really was. I started googling him and I found he was cute lol :D and his music was cool :) so I decided to download many of his music, follow him on Twitter and guess what (again) :p he followed me back, dude! rofl :D my dream came truuuuuuue xD I just think he's an amazing composer lol :D and also, I love his fashion-style :3
DearestMelissa

6 comments:

1. Plainly, there ought to be a period allocated for the understudy to play the PC beguilement on the PC in the school since we see there are a bit of annoys in the assignment making websites through which we need to go by playing the redirection. this advancement refreshes the power of understudies to manage the issues and how to get free from them.

ReplyDelete
  2. This article includes very good information. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing such an interesting piece of content. Keep sharing.
    CBD Serum

ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing very useful information with us. Keep it up.
    Comfort Finds.

ReplyDelete

4. Our online courses are designed without walls and without invisible ceilings. And that means irrespective of who you are, you’re going to have access to it all. Nothing held back, just empowering content that will not only teach you what’s possible but also make you powerful.course

ReplyDelete